Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2007

Isn't this a beautiful page? I love the colors and Hale has pulled off some rare beautiful smiles. Amazing how kids can break your heart with their sweetness and their fickleness. They play their cards and they know exactly what they do to us. She is certainly a mystery.

I am so ready for Fall. One more week and we get to visit Dad! Yippee! It'll be pumpkins galore, haystacks, cows and everything that goes with the country. I can't wait.

Gotta go, it's past midnight and I want to try to drag myself out of bed at 6:30 tomorrow. HA! TGIF.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your blog header! Love the bright paisleys, love the fabricy look, and I LOVE the contents label!

Babette said...

Wow ... what a great use of my quick page!! I just love seeing my designs in use - thanks so much!!! Beautiful children you have there!