Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Autumn's Blessings

I can't believe that I've all ready missed the 1st day of Fall. It came and went and I missed it. It's amazing how time slips away from me..... It's a never ending process now that I'm getting older but what I really mean is old. I just don't like or want to say it. Fact of life that time marches on. Thank god that I'm able to at least freeze little moments in pictures like the ones below.


What I think I like the most about the two layouts is that they are both so different. Sometimes I feel that I get stuck in a style rut and that a lot of my scrap layouts look the same. These two are clearly different as are Hallie's expressions in each. In the top she seems somber while in the lower layout she is clearly being a sprite!

No comments: