Search This Blog

Friday, October 26, 2007

Bad Blogger

Bad Blogger. Bad, Very Bad. It's been way to many weeks since I've blogged, or even scrapped for that manner. Well, at least tonight is a start. I wanted to get these scraps up before I go to bed.

This is one of Pearl's Finches in Georgia. I've always liked Finches even though they aren't very smart as far as birds are concerned and they are quite messy. I had to take several shots to get a crisp clear picture of this boy. He was very nervous and didn't like my camera being so close to him. I love his orange cheeks. They are a perfect fall color.

I love to shot animals, wildlife, still shots, textures, and the list goes on. I think that if one looks around you can find beauty anywhere to capture.

Of course it's easy for me to shoot Hallie. What parent doesn't love taking candid shots of their child? These photos were taken right as she got out of the shower. She's always cold and wants to wrap up and lay down until her body warms up. It doesn't matter how hot I've ran the water, she's still always cold. Her hair was still damp and messy when I took these.


I have sad stuff to blog about but not tonight. I need more time to comprise my thoughts and try to figure out my own feelings on how it relates to my own life.

Ciao for now. M.

2 comments:

Jenny Wood said...

I'm so sorry you're sad!! I hope you feel better soon! By the way, the picture of Hallie didn't come through.

Jenny Wood said...

Oh, now I see her!