Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

"Man Up Nancy" - the CA Vacation continues

OK, the CA vacation posting doesn't seem to be going as I had originally planned but here are a few more shots and stories from our August vacation. August at this moment in my life seems like eons ago.

I'm really happy with the way my layout came out and I think that the pictures show a vivid representation of cold Craig thought the water was. I, along with Hallie, went in up to my thighs and I didn't think it was that cold but Craig thought otherwise. He, along with Andy, were the only two who went in full body. The boys get credit for that as we girls were having no part of it.
I think that the layout should say it all but believe me when I tell you that you should have been there to fully enjoy the full humor of the situation.

1 comment:

Jenny Wood said...

You're right - great layout! I'm laughing just remembering that day!