Search This Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2007

It's been a long time since I've blogged....

No motivation, no energy, no spark, nothing to get me going. Life in general hasn't moved me to do anything constructive outside of barely existing it seems. All the energy that I put into work, getting to work has got me down. It's to bad that I need the money or I wouldn't be there. Ok, enough of listening to me. It's more than apperent that I've come down with a case of the doldrums. On to better things..........
Here is a scrap layout that I did of Hallie this weekend. I took the pictures about a month ago but paragraph one says it all so that's way it took so long to make it to the blog.


Here are a few other shots that I took this weekend that I liked. The white flower shot was taken just after it rained and the lizzard was just because I wanted to try to shoot a lizzard. He didn't seem to mind so much:




That's it for today. If tomorrow goes well then there might be more to tell.

No comments: