Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2007

We're B-A-C-K !!!!!!

Hi Everybody,
We are finally back from a wonderful week of vacation in CA. No phones, TV, newspapers, computers or the world wide web. We had the best time and it was very hard to drag myself into work today. Lucky Craig of course had the day off and got one extra day to recoup.

There's lots of stories to tell and pictures to show and scrapbook pages to do so tonight's posting is just a tease of what there is to come. Scraping our vacation memories and good, OK mediocre storytelling, takes time and we all know that is something I have very little of anymore.

Here is a very quick page of Craig, Hallie and I out on the Santa Cruz Boardwalk. It was so nice and we even met a little friend who I will include.



















My friend Jenny kept yelling at me not to "flash" the poor thing with my camera but I don't think that I was really doing any harm. At least the sea lion didn't seem to mind as much as Jenny. If it did it was way less vocal about it.
Anyway, how could I not take a picture of that cute little face. And it is an amazing picture of an animal that we Floridians never get to see out in the wild. It was amazing to see the sea lions and harbor seals just frolicking while swimming out in the ocean.

OK, there's more to tell but not tonight. It's almost 11 p.m. and I am still feeling the effects of jet lag. Even though I hate to say it I'll be glad when my body catches up to Florida time versus CA time.

Look for more postings during the week and a whole slew of new scrapbook pages this weekend. That's the plan for now Stan.
Ciao'

No comments: