Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Hump Day, what it means to me on Augsut 1st.

It's Wednesday and Hump Day. Hump Day means I suppose that we are half way through the week, half way there or almost to the weekend. There is hope in sight. Normally hump day passes me by with out so much as a second thought or glance but today is different. Today Craig and I had a Dr. appointment to see why we where having so much trouble conceiving. My Dr. is the wonderful Dr. Todd, the man who brought Hallie into this world. He isn't quite sure what the problem might be but he is sending me to the lab to do some blood work to see if I truly am ovulating or not ovulating at all. Based upon that test and lab work he is going to put me on a RX that should help us get pregnant.

It hasn't happened yet, and I might be building myself up for more disapointment but for the moment I now feel that we are half way there. I feel there is hope in sight for me to finally get pregnant. I have fretted over our situation silently mostly, wondering what we were doing wrong, or what was or is wrong with us that this isn't working. I don't know those answers and most likely will never know if Dr. Todd's plan works for us. It's just nice to feel that I am almost where I need to be. Thanks Dr. Todd

.

No comments: