Search This Blog

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Christmas Past

December is upon us, just one day away. I can't believe that this Saturday will be December 1st. I'm as ready as I can be for the month to fly by in a blur. Better a blur than a Brrr I suppose....though I would like it to be a bit cooler. Sweater weather would be nice.

I've been downloading Christmas kits for the last month to prepare for the month ahead in hopes that I can get some great pages created. I also need to start working on the annual Christmas newsletter. Joy O' Joy. Truly I enjoy doing it but right now it seems a bit daunting.


To help me steady myself for the Xmas extravaganza I did a layout from the past when Hallie was one. It was her second Christmas and she was so little. Take a peek at Christmas past while I steel myself and say hello to Christmas present.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday. may god shed blessing over all of you for the up coming years and those ahead.